Lot of employees not able to check EPFO UAN Status online? So it is very necessary to understand that most of government works are in digitization process so people must know online work according to respective industry and work. The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) had launched the range of various online services of UAN to all members of the Provident Fund. After getting the PF account number each and every employee or company might get the UAN number or you should activate the UAN after that you can download UAN at the state epfo web portal.
How to Know EPFO UAN Status through Online
It is quite easy process to check your EPF Status Online or UAN Status by logging to epf website and detailed process are given if you don’t know how to check. Here are going to describe each and every process of your to learn Universal Account Number Status Online.
- Now visits the UAN Web Portal URL: https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- You can find the status check link and click on thet
- The link will be given in bottom of your Screen of this article.
- Now you are on the EPFO UAN Online Status Page.
- On this page you need to Enter the Member ID or Aadhaar Number or PAN Number.
- After that click on OTP and very it after that fill captcha
- You only get “OTP” on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the Authorization Pin after that click on submit.
- Wait some time, It will show your Status of your UAN or even EPF.
The Website provides the “UAN status” of the by entering the Universal Account Number and additionally the other information related to the your Employer UAN help desk. You can check UAN Status, EPF Status at any time where ever you want toc heck but you only need to activate your UAN number. You can also click on the links of uan statuis check page in below section.
Are there some queries please see the direct hyperlink:- https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/no-auth/uanActivation/knowUan?_HDIV_STATE_=17-6-C184BB778200EF3E6719836240E293A4