Government Employee Fund is know as EPF which is given to all private as well as public sector company people according to government rules and regulation. PF is also know as Provident Fund.it is the donation of money employee and employer at the form of regular salary but it is deduction from salary as well as additional money submission after the clipping of money for EPF, Other Allowances etc you will procure the salary. At period of retirement every employee might withdraw the PF with EPF Balance from the EPF account. PF is one of the most valuable asset of employ. Lot of retired staff will withdraw according to PF and Pension saving.
You can find your PF Balance with UAN Passbook if you have UAN number. it is compulsory for Every Government Employee and for private employee with some regulation. Now You have facilities of online EPF Passbook or even UAN Passbook but for that you have to Register into www.epfindia.com or even www.epfindia.gov.in internet portals. If you want to use uan number for epfo balance enquary then you have to do UAN Registration and you must Activate the UAN Activation. It is also compulsory for all staff members.
Check EPF Balance or Employee PF Balance with or without UAN
Every employee must assess your EPF Balance, Download EPF Passbook or draw EPFO Account money. This can be possible at epindia.com webpage. Government gives a good interest rates to all people who submit or add EPF money to its account. Here, you will know how to understand your EPFO Balance or Employee Provident Fund Balance without having UAN Number or with UAN Number.Employee can easily know your PF Balance by using the SMS Service or through Missed Call Service.
Step by Step Process to EPF Balance Enquire with UAN Number
- Now You Should click on this link: http://epfoservices.in/epfo/member_balance/member_balance_office_select.php
- In this page you can easily see a link of ” Member Balance Information ” in menu section.
- Now you will get a page where you should choose the state after that
- Again you can choose your EPFO Office. Click on your own Office Link.
- Enter your Employee PF Account Number (Mandatory), Name and Mobile Number as per given coloumn
- Click on Submit Button. That is All. It also can shows your Employee PF Balance.
- You can desire more info about Employee PF Balance Check you should visit http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/